As our Legal Counsel you will be joining our in-house legal team in Stockholm, Sweden. ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions has activities across the globe and you will be providing legal advice and guidance to employees and managers at all levels within the Global Solutions division.
In addition to providing legal advice and contract support to our Global organization, you will instruct external legal counsel as and when required. You will also be participating strategic divisional projects in furtherance of the Group’s compliance programs, with the support of the divisional Compliance Officer, Export Control Manager and Data Protection Manager, as well as supporting the division’s strategic goals, including both organic and non-organic growth (M&A).
- Drafting, negotiating, and interpreting a wide range of contracts, including sale and purchase of goods and services, technology, software and IP-related agreements and licenses.
- Supporting Business Areas on legal matters arising in product roll-out in new jurisdictions.
- Assisting in claims management, litigation and pre-litigation activities, including working with and managing outside counsel (and managing the budget for the matter) to develop strategies to initiate, defend, resolve and prevent various forms of litigation.
- Supporting M&A transactions.
- Developing procedures and internal processes designed to bring down Group policies to the division and the respective Business Areas, and
- Assisting in a wide range of intellectual property issues, including copyright, trademark, and trade secret matters.
- Other duties may be assigned.
For more information about the position click here