Keith Bergelt, CEO, Open Invention Network
• Karen Copenhaver, Counsel, Linux Foundation
• Fred Mau, Intellectual Property Counsel, Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing, North America
• David Levine, VP, Assistant General Counsel, Red Hat
• Roger Shang, Senior Director, Alibaba
• Audrey Plantureux, Intellectual Property Manager, OVH
The digitization of industry over the past 20 years has turned open source into a strategic activity that impacts the business decisions of nearly all firms in one way or another. This session will chart the rise of open source and discuss its role in the future development of products and services across multiple sectors.